Since 22. February 2018 we are called Thermoelect GmbH.
Having been established in 2015 in Hamburg, the project started out on 1 January 2016 in the Hanseatic city of Wismar. Situated right on the edge of the harbour, the Thermoelect GmbH, before HE Energy GmbH, has its office, design, laboratory and production areas within the technology and research centre (TFZ) designed by French architect Jean Nouvel.
The construction of the wood gasification CPH units, the development of the thermoelectric generators (TEG) and the constant control and optimization of the product are conducted by Thermoelect GmbH. Based in the technology and research center of the Hanseatic city of Wismar, Thermoelect GmbH, formerly known as HE Energy GmbH, has developed this unique technology in cooperation with partners from research, science, and education, starting in January 2016.
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR e.V.), Cologne
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Physikalische Messtechnik (IPM), Freiburg
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Keramische Technologien und Systeme (IKTS), Dresden
- Hochschule Wismar, University of Applied Sciences with the faculties of architecture and design and economics
- The An-Institut of the University of Applied Sciences in Wismar, Institut für Polymertechnologien e.V. (IPT), Wismar
- Deutsches Biomasseforschungszentrum gGmbH (DBFZ), Leipzig
A company of the Federal Republic of Germany represented by the
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL)
The Thermoelect GmbH is member in the German Thermoelectric Society e.V.,
Deutschen Thermoelektrik-Gesellschaft e.V.